Enterprise Content Management
Transform the way you manage, secure and share information by organising and processing content based on what it is rather than where it resides.
Our systems integrate with printers and MFPs to boost productivity and streamline processes. Simplify the management of documents by automating processes such as document or data capture. Route and store information to facilitate easy retrieval at any time. Eliminate the need to save documents in paper form, saving both space and resources. Download Doc Nav and M-Files brochures
Document Navigator helps organisations of all sizes improve the accuracy, efficiency and productivity of their paper-based information workflows. Operated by an embedded MFP application, or the native Windows client, Document Navigator can convert your day-to-day business documents into editable, electronic files and route them to the desired location, rapidly.
Capture, process, distribute – it’s all o easy with Navigator
- Simple and easy to use application
- Reduce your scanning steps from 3 to 1 (Scan, Capture/Rename & Store) Digitise documents, reduce loss or damage of physical paper and information
- Improve image quality for better, more legible documents
- Scalable, flexible and customisable
- Easy to use
- Eliminates chaos
- Addresses compliance requirements
- Streamlines document lifecycle
- Reduces time wastage and improves efficiency
- Find information instantly, from anywhere
- Remote, Web, Mobile and Offline access
It’s easy to get lost in confusing acronyms: EIM, ECM, ERP, CRM…
M-Files cuts through the jargon. It’s a solution that manages all of your stuff (like documents, projects and business processes) and adds intelligence by combining it with information from other systems (like SharePoint, Salesforce and SAP). This ensures your workflows are optimised and you can always find what you need, no matter what system you’re using.
Visit M-Files.com for more information and videos